A series of 7 papers submitted to Astronomy & Astrophysics Journal describing the developments and status of the different parts of the BINGO project.
- The BINGO Project I: Baryon Acoustic Oscillations from Integrated Neutral Gas Observations, E. Abdalla et al. [ arXiv:2107.01633 ]
- The BINGO Project II: Instrument Description, C. A. Wuensche et al. [ arXiv:2107.01634 ]
- The BINGO Project III: Optical design and optimisation of the focal plane, F. B. Abdalla et al. [ arXiv:2107.01635 ]
- The BINGO Project IV: Simulations for mission performance assessment and preliminary component separation steps, V. Liccardo et al. [ arXiv:2107.01636 ]
- The BINGO Project V: Further steps in Component Separation and Bispectrum Analysis, K. Fornazier et al. [ arXiv:2107.01637 ]
- The BINGO Project VI: Hi Halo Occupation Distribution and Mock Building, J. Zhang et al. [ arXiv:2107.01638 ]
- The BINGO Project VII: Cosmological Forecasts from 21-cm Intensity Mapping, A. A. Costa et al. [ arXiv:2107.01639 ]
Project and analysis of the horn.
- C. A. Wuensche, et al., Baryon acoustic oscillations from Integrated Neutral Gas Observations: Broadband corrugated horn construction and testing, Experimental Astronomy 50, pages 125–144 (2020). [ arXiv:1911.13188 ]
The site selection and an extensive analysis of the noises.
- M. W. Peel et al., Baryon acoustic oscillations from Integrated Neutral Gas Observations: Radio frequency interference measurements and telescope site selection, Journal of Astronomical Instrumentation 08, No. 01, 1940005 (2019). [ arXiv:1811.09464 ] DOI:https://doi.org/10.1142/S2251171719400051